Find Your Home
- Featured Communities -
What can we do to serve you? This is our approach to multi-family living and our work environment. Dreyfuss has built its reputation on integrity of business, ethical behavior and providing a climate for creative thinking. We pursue unmatched service when enhancing a resident’s lifestyle and when meeting the needs of individuals and families searching for an apartment home.
At Dreyfuss, we emphasize relationship-building and we empower our staff to be strategic thinkers. We promote an atmosphere of queries, active-listening and mutual respect when assisting our internal and external customers. We have the skill and resources to know the market, understand customers, competitors and new technology. We have the ability to adapt when there are industry changes which impact any or all of those characteristics. A primary Dreyfuss goal is to achieve a higher level of social intelligence which translates to better communication within and outside our organization.
We continuously seek improvement, efficiency and innovation. Our successes are the result of involving team members in problem-solving, sharing ideas and collaborating on strategy. This fundamental organizational culture is a source of competitive advantage and sustainability.
July 16th 2019
The most important characteristic of Dreyfuss Management is the dedication and loyalty of our personnel. One clear example of this is the length of service of our work family. We wish to recognize these professionals for their time and commitment. Thank You and Congratulations!
• 30 years - Linda Smith at 8600 Apartments
• 30 years – Linda Coppage at Dreyfuss Management
• 20 years - Joseph Druciak at Carriage Park Apartments
• 20 years – Daron Welsh at Carriage Park Apartments
• 20 years – Linda Cline at Dreyfuss Management
• 15 years – Karin Huaman at Kingsley Commons Townhouses
• 15 years – Alexander Freeman at Rock Creek Springs Apartments
• 15 years – Melquiades Fuentes at Ashley Apartments
• 10 years – Tonya Heyn at Weldon Townhomes
• 10 years – Jose Mendoza Tolentino at Heritage Park Apartments
• 10 years – Renee Rivera Ramirez at Oakton Park Apartments
• 5 years – Marta Rodriguez at Kingsley Commons Townhouses
• 5 years – Ilson Martinez at Breckenridge Condominium
• 5 years – Rachel Conkey at New Brookside Apartments
• 5 years – Tomas Perdomo at Maplewood Villas
• 5 years – Mauricio Villalobos Diaz at Spring Ridge Apartments
• 5 years – Adan Martinez at Kingsley Commons Townhouses
• 5 years – Jason Crowner at Carriage Park Apartments
• 5 years – Emmanuel Coleman at The Metropolitan
• 5 years – Shavon McAllister at Harper’s Landing Apartments
July 01st 2019
Employee of the Month
We have been short a leasing consultant at Crane Village since April, but Julie Straub recognized the need to increase her efforts to meet the challenge. While the Assistant Manager was out of the office most of the month, enrolled in real estate classes, and the Manager was busy with her own duties, there were about 5 days that month where Julie worked alone. The leasing office was busier than usual, and she had difficult tasks to conquer. Julie recognized the obstacles and she jumped into the middle of the workload like a veteran. Julie never complained about the added assignments. She swiftly learned new responsibilities such as daily reports, how to manage social media and resident events.
4800 Montgomery Lane, 10th Floor
Bethesda, MD 20814